29.2.16

MOTHER'S DAY: wish list

A few things on my wish list right now, any of which would make this Mama a very happy Mama indeed on Sunday...although homemade cards, plenty of cuddles and kisses and a lie-in are hard to beat.

1. I'm currently ploughing through photos from the last 4 years to make the photobooks I've been meaning to make since Josephine was born. Artifact Uprising produces such beautiful products, a gift voucher from here will always be appreciated.
2. I have turned into a bit of a trainer fiend. I got these Adidas Stan Smiths when I was 16, with some of the money I made when my sister and I were extras for the day on Band of Brothers (which my dad was working on). I think it might be time for another pair.
3. Last summer I searched for a basket like this, and I've finally found one. Perfect for the coming months.
4. I love the Yes Mum affirmation cards, and as I try and make my photography business and other dreams come true, the Yes Mum Boss cards would the gift that keeps on giving all year.
5. OK, another pair of trainers, but black Nikes are becoming an obsession. Mine are so beat up (perfect for the park and walks) but I'd love a pair that I can keep looking a little nicer!
6. A beautiful initial necklace has been on my wish list for a while, and this Follow the Cult one would be so lovely with my girls' initials on.

What's on your wish this year?

2 comments: