31.1.16

MOTHERHOOD CAPTURED: january











As January comes to a close (that month zipped by!) it's inevitable that we reflect on the resolutions or intentions we made in the New Year, and see how we're doing. One of the focuses I was most excited about was Motherhood Captured; a photography project my dear friend Polly and I developed after realising how few pictures we were included in, and how that was something we wanted to change.

I am so amazed by how successful this project has already been in getting me in front of the camera. I've blogged four separate posts with pictures of me and the girls in already this month, and I love those pictures so much. And I love the fact that when they're older, and we look back at pictures of walks and birthdays past, I'll be there too. In front of the camera, as well as behind.

This week we headed out for a walk with my sister and she had my camera nearly the whole time, which meant she captured some lovely, natural moments between me and my girls. I'm so happy to have these beautiful photographs to post for January's Motherhood Captured.

If you've got involved in Motherhood Captured this month, feel free to post a link in the comments. I'd love to see your portraits too x

No comments:

Post a Comment