27.9.15

DORA & ANDY GET HITCHED

September 26th was just the happiest day. The sun shone for the beautiful lovebirds and it really was the most wonderful wedding.

Dora looked amazing (as did Andy, in his custom made tweed!), the venues were perfect, the food delicious and the dancing so much fun. The ceremony bought a tear to everyone's eye and our divine flower girl's both fell asleep for a couple of hours giving Ben and I some time to let our hair down and bust out some moves on the dance floor.

What a brilliant, brilliant day. I wish with all my heart my Dad was there to see it all, but I know he was there in spirit and would be so proud of Dora, and so happy for the new Mr and Mrs Wright.

We love you guys xxxx

I was busy filming all the wedding fun, so didn't take many pictures but I love this one someone snapped on my camera. The finished wedding film I made can be seen here...

1 comment:

  1. Oh my god! Is she wearing grey? She looks so pretty in this dress. My wedding is on 25th of next month in one of the New York wedding venues and you won’t believe I still haven’t finalized the dress. I really like what she is wearing, I must find something like this as soon as possible.

    ReplyDelete