15.9.14

THE 52 PROJECT: september so far...

36/52
 
 Josephine: Enjoying the warm September sunshine in the garden. Autumn is my favourite.

Coralie: Looking up, always. She loves being outside as much as her big sister, and the look of amazement on her face is just beautiful.
 
37/52
 

Josephine: That glorious smile brings me so much happiness. It's infectious, for sure.

Coralie: The last two weeks have seen nights of little sleep and plenty of feeding frenzies; a growth spurt, I'm sure. I've been handling the exhaustion rather well actually, but on Saturday I was close to the edge. Hanging on to my composure and patience with a thread, in serious need of some good, uninterrupted sleep. I'm sure these little ones sense these thingsand on Saturday night, for the first time in weeks, Coralie blessed me with just one night feed, sleeping from 7.30pm until 4am and then back down until 7am. Sleep is a wonderful thing! Now, if you could do that every night my darling, Mama would be most appreciative...
 
 
"A portrait of my daughters, once a week every week in 2014".

Taking part in Jodi's 52 Project.
 

3 comments:

  1. Love these photos, especially the b&w one of Phiney! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. These photos are lovely - they seem such happy girls and they are so lucky to have such a talented Mama capturing their early days.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like these lovely pics and your blog name also is very interesting. Good luck!

    Christian interracial marriages

    ReplyDelete