18.2.14

WHAT PHINEY WORE: birthday girl


WHAT PHINEY WORE: Dress c/o the little plum // Hair Bow h&m // Tights lcoqueta // Necklace two little vikings // Bag italian market circa early 1990s

Nearly a month after her birthday, I'm finally getting round to posting the pictures of What Phiney Wore, the party edition. Every little girl needs the perfect vintage dress to wear on her big day, and this adorable one came from lovely Etsy shop, The Little Plum. Josephine wore it on Christmas Day too (because tartan is a must at Christmas time!) and I can't get over the sweet lace cuffs and collar. 

Her amazing lion necklace was our birthday present to Josephine, which I managed to score at one of Two Little Vikings' sales of the #pray4trax necklace. I've tried to buy one before but they all sold out in just a few minutes. Second time around I was determined to get one, and Ben and I loved the colours of this design. As soon as Phiney opened it on her birthday, she put it on and hasn't really taken it off since. It's worn with PJs in the morning, every new outfit and not much else before bath time. The cause is an amazing one (raising money for a little boy in America with Cystic Fibrosis) and the necklaces are made my a very clever Mama and her little boy. Make sure you check out her Insta account (mrs_paulie_) for details of the next sale - I'm so tempted by the matching Mama/child versions...

Teamed with our favourite tights (I don't think i'll ever buy tights from anywhere else again), her red velvet hair bow and my old little bag, and Josephine was most definitely the belle of the ball :) 

1 comment: