20.12.13

HOHOHO: meeting father christmas





On Wednesday I took Josephine to see Father Christmas with my Nan, my auntie and her daughter and my cousin and her daughter. This little grotto is so sweet, with a lovely array of decorations and lights to look at before you enter, and then a winter wonderland complete with polar bears, fake snow and elves. 

While she seemed quite amazed by Father Christmas, there was no way she was getting closer than 2 feet, hence the hilarious shot of them squeezed into the edges of the frame. 

She came away with a little real Christmas tree, a badge and a toy of her choice from the Elve's workshop...a fairy Barbie to be precise. Whom she already adores. 

Tonight, Ben finishes work for nearly two weeks. Josephine and I cannot wait to have him home with us for all that time. The Christmas holidays begin today! 

Meeting Father Christmas last year...so teeny! 

No comments:

Post a Comment