13.7.13

HAPPY CIRCUS: new listings

Just wanted to pop by and let you all know that I've listed a whole bunch of lovely vintage pieces in the shop. French, British and even a couple of South American items, all of which are fantastic! Above are just a few of my favourites. 

There are also a few bow ties, hair bows and baby knits on offer at just half their normal price. Yes...HALF PRICE! All were knitted to be photographed for the shop and promotional purposes and are in absolutely perfect condition. Go grab yourself a bargain, because once they're gone...they're gone!! 

Thank you, as always, for supporting my little store. I hope you find something you like :) Happy weekend everyone. 

3 comments:

  1. That green romper!!! Oh, I must have it!!! Too gorgeous to resist : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so very sweet - the embroidery in particular is amazing. Why oh why don't we make little clothes like these anymore? x

    ReplyDelete