29.6.12

*


I've said before that Phiney is a wiggle bum. Always has been, even when she was in my belly. Right now her favourite place is on the floor - it allows her the freedom to roll from here to there and yesterday to debut her new move. We like to call it The Catapillar. She did this for about 2 minutes, but I figured maybe only Mama and Papa could be fully captivated by the full length video.

The girl certainly likes to move and if she had her way she'd be crawling already. Her determination and impatience pretty much guarantee it won't be long before she figures it out...

11 comments:

  1. What a cutie! My goodness that hair! Reuben is a bit like Phiney at the moment; all fun of wriggles, so keen to get moving! He does this funny swivel thing if he can push his feet off something :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow this is so adorable! Just willing Phiney to crawl but bless them at that age they can't! I think we have a wiggler took ages for the midwife to find the heartbeat yesterday everytime she got it it would be gone a second later so nervous for the first kick I'll probably yelp!x

    ReplyDelete
  3. go Phiney! aww she really is adorable Nell :) and i must warn you that those wee wiggle bums once they get moving you'll have your hands full forever. i remember my midwife telling me what a live wire i had in my belly and Elsa has certainly continued to have legs that can't keep still! such a brilliant time all the new things with each day. lovely of you to share it with us. i would have been entranced by the 2 min version i'm sure! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love when they do the caterpillar! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's so exciting when they start to get mobile - won't be long! Go Phiney! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. How cute to see her in action. She is inching her way along.

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh watch out...you life is about to change muma bear! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yup she looks like she's almost on the move! Oli started crawling sometime between 6-7 months which was a tad too early for me and my lazy butt!

    So very exciting Nell and be prepared to move too! xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. You've been nominated for the One Lovely Blog Award. Click on the link for more information. Love the blog and the photos.

    http://artbashers.blogspot.co.uk/2012/07/one-lovely-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete