1.4.12

*

Dear Papa....

Ever since Ben went back to work after Josephine was born, I've been meaning to send him a picture a day of what we're up to, so he doesn't feel like he's missing out too much; leaving for work each morning is tough for that boy, as I'm sure it is for most of the Papa's out there. So far we've only managed the odd picture, but this week we got organised and Phiney and I have been sending him a sweet picture and caption every day that remind him we're always thinking of him.

Monday: Chillin' in the rocker.
Tuesday: Rocking the stripes.
Wednesday: Sofa snoozes at Nana's house.
Thursday: Colour co-ordinated Mama and Phiney.
Friday: Serious Mohawk.

It's been fun doing this, and it's something we want to keep up with. Ben loves receiving each and every one, forwarding them to his team with pride. He's seriously smitten with his baby girl.

Photos taken on my i-Phone. I'm hoping to post these each Friday evening; just wasn't quite on the ball this week.

16 comments:

  1. Such a sweet idea. Loving Phiney's mohawk! Have a good week x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your girl is CUTE! I hope you know that your blog is making very broody. Not good as i sold my cot and high chair at an NCT nearly new sale last week. Boo. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww, we try and do the same when my partner works away, it must be tough for them. Some fantastic baby outfits there, my little bean rocks a good stripe too : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. It wasn't until i put all these pictures in this post that i realised how often she wears stripes!! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh we do that too! Edie is 11 months now and when E and I go to visit her Papa at work, his wall is covered in pictures of her. Not one of me though...

    ReplyDelete
  6. love this idea! bet it is the highlight of hubby's day... except for coming home that is!

    Kel x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous. I always think how hard it must be for them leaving for work each morning. We are pretty lucky us Mama's! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a lovely idea! It must really be hard for the Dad's leaving each day.

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's a very fun idea! My husband loves receiving pictures of our little guy but it would be fun to do one a day!

    ReplyDelete
  10. How amazing is that cardi in the mohawk photo?! (Mainly talking about Phiney's, although your yellow one looks a bit of all right too!) Kellie xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Now that is one super cool mohawk.
    Maybe if we make it to Bath in June/July we could meet up for a cuppa?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ha, thanks Kellie! Phiney's was made by my mum, awesome eh. Available at my shop...a bit of shameless plugging is ok, right?! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. She is such a cutie! Ru's hair stood on end til he was about 8 months. It just wouldn't lie down... so funny! Ahhh I feel so broody today... ;) x

    ReplyDelete
  14. aw she's such a cutie, and i love all the stripes! xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love stripes. love mohawks. love those baby lips!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is such a nice idea; and a great record for the future.

    ReplyDelete