9.1.12

*

So you all know what a knitting machine my Mum is, and have seen the beautiful things she's made our bub. Well now she's offering the world of Etsy some gorgeous knitted treats too, through my shop Happy Circus. With three styles of cardigans, some awesome dungarees, leggings and two hats on offer, there's plenty to choose from. All are based on vintage patterns and come in a really fab collection of colours - perfect for boys and girls.

Ben and I have already got versions of all these pieces lined up for our baby (the leggings and dungarees are seriously unreal) and I can guarantee you'll all love them too.

Plus there's a few new items from me - some Little Bow Pins to spice up your top, jacket or hat and a new pink hair bow too. There are also a few other bits in the pipeline, so keep your eyes peeled.

I hope you like these new additions, let me know what you think...

ps. Happy Birthday shout-outs to my sister and Nan for their birthday's over the weekend. We hope you both had the fabulous days you deserved xx

12 comments:

  1. i think they are adorable and the colours are perfect. three cheers for your mum. what a talented lady. your bub is going to look very stylish in that knitwear.

    ReplyDelete
  2. the baby bonnet is simply gorgeous with the under chin strap...oh i love it. your babe is going to be wrapped in wool. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know where I'll be shopping when I have bubba #2! The leggings are unreal and bonnet is uber cute. Nice mother-daughter collaboration, you two!
    ps: week 40... eeeeeeeeeeek (*excitement*)!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh oh, they're all so lovely! especially those dungarees :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooowwww I adore these vintage inspired hand knits, yummy! I am a huge fan of vintage inspired clothing especially for children. My children's clothing collection has vintage inspired elements.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those leggings are the best thing I've ever seen! Seriously. Kellie xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. this has been the one thing that has made me want to know if we're having a boy or girl! lucky cardigans and leggings are unisex.

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE . I think Iris could do with some more... x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those leggings - oh how I wish they would fit one of my kiddies. LOVING them!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Kesh - I know just what you mean!! We've seen some amazing vintage boy & girl bits that we've had to leave because we don't know what we're having. Although I may have bought a couple of beautiful vintage dresses found for 20p each in a charity shop...I couldn't resist, just in case! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. oh those leggings! How did I not spot them before??

    ...thinking of you gorgeous mama x

    ReplyDelete