23.12.10

*

Last night we met this beautiful little one. Amelia is the teeniest, most lovely baby girl I’ve ever seen and we’re both besotted with her. And to see Em and Gary so happy is the most wonderful thing. I can’t wait to see her again next week for another little squeeze.

And so I'm signing off for a few days. Thank you so much for all your lovely comments over the last 6 months, I love to read every single one. I can't wait to see what 2011 has to bring, but I think it's going to be the best yet.

From our home to yours, we're sending lots of Christmas happiness and love xxx

10 comments:

  1. Happy Christmas to you too!! And that little one is absolutely lovely :) It's going to be so fun for you to see how much she's changed, even in just one week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry merry Christmas to you dearest Nell! Hope its a blessed one and oh, Amelia is to cute for words.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nell, she's so teeny weeny gorgeous! What better Xmas present for your friends? Hope your Xmas and New Year celebrations are fun fun fun! See you in 2011 xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a very happy Christmas! What a cutie pie your godson is!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Umm not godson, I totally meant goddaughter! Of course she is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, you look like a natural! What an amazing xmas pres for your friends. Looking forward to more chit chatting next year. xx Ps Im on the home stretch of the Deathly Hallows. Eeek, I cant put it down!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable! And I know I've said this before after an older post, but you both look like naturals with a baby!! ;)
    Hope you had a wonderful Christmas and have a fabulous New Year!
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a beautiful baby! Hope you guys had a wonderful holiday and a terrific start to 2011!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aw, what a precious little sight. And what a lovely name.

    I'm expecting a little mister in 7wks or less, we'll see. But I am just so so ecstatic to come across photos of babies or anything baby related for that matter.

    Happy New Year!!!

    Big dinosaur hugs,
    Sisilia - http://twonerdsinapod.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete