30.6.10

I love, love, love flowers. Seriously. And my guy buys me a bunch every few weeks because he knows how that warms my heart. I’m sure there’s nothing prettier than having a bunch decorating the shelf. And, for me, the brighter and messier the better. I’m a big fan of that whole “I’ve just walked through a meadow and picked this bunch” look. So that’s what we decided on for our big day. Plus we decided to do all the flowers ourselves.
This meant my sister and I heading to the Bristol Flower Market at 4.30am on the Thursday before the wedding, filling my car to the roof with flowers and stuffing the 130 or so jam jars we'd collected.
Everyone commented on how amazing they looked plus it was lovely to see all our guests go off with a little bunch to decorate their homes with at the end of the party.

No comments:

Post a Comment