30.6.10

Browsing street-style blogs take up a lot of my time. Too much maybe. But it’s so much more inspiring seeing people putting together great outfits themselves as opposed to over-styled celebs or looks straight off the catwalk, don’t you think?
The likes of The Sartorialist, Garance Dore and Jak and Jil always produce the most beautiful pictures that are brilliant to look at and it’s never too long before I see snaps of some of my favourite ladies; Giovanna Battaglia, Miraslava Duma, Cat Power and Sofia Coppola, to name just a few. Oh, and Jane Aldridge from Sea of Shoes has to be another favourite. Crazy style maybe but something that should be admired. I’m feeling a bit green with envy just imagining the treasures each of their wardrobes hold!

And yes, I realise that I’m following a ‘I’m not buying things as I have too many clothes I never wear as it is’ post with a ‘how pretty are her clothes, I want them all now’ post! Whoops!

No comments:

Post a Comment